Menu

Hey everyone, check it out! Game Over... continue? has its very own FaceBook page! Click on the link and 'like' us! Game Over... continue? on FaceBook!!!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hitman: Absolution (8.8/10)

To read the official full length review follow the link here: Hitman: Absolution.

The truth is that I’m not a huge fan of games like Hitman: Absolution. I’ve been preaching patience this entire review, but it’s not something I personally excel at. Ironically, I think that’s why I liked Absolution so much. You have such fluid control of 47 that if you get spotted, you can enjoy the action and shooting without feeling terribly guilty. In that sense, it reminds me a lot of the Metal Gear Solid games. When you do it right-when it all comes together and the hit comes off without a hitch, there are few games that live up to the same sense of success and accomplishment. Absolution is a fantastic addition to a series the defined a genre last generation, and I can’t wait to see what they come up with for our favorite bald assassin moving forward.

If you want to read more of my specific thoughts about the game, follow the link to read the full length review at Game Over Online.

Cheers,
Si

Score = 8.8 / 10
 

No comments:

Post a Comment