Menu

Hey everyone, check it out! Game Over... continue? has its very own FaceBook page! Click on the link and 'like' us! Game Over... continue? on FaceBook!!!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

LEGO: Lord of the Rings (8.7/10)

To read the official full length review follow the link here: LEGO: Lord of the Rings.

The LEGO games have managed to successfully blend some of my favorite franchises with that irresistible LEGO charm. I love these games-I own them all and have 100%-ed more than half of them. So Traveler's Tales finally answered my prayers and made a new homage game with one of my absolute favorites: Lord of the Rings. It was sorely overdue! LEGO: Lord of the Rings combines two of my favorite things: I find the LEGO games consistently fun and entertaining, and I'm a pretty big Lord of the Rings nerd! And I'm pleased to say that they may have crafted their best work to date!

If you want to read more of my specific thoughts about the game, follow the link to read the full length review at Game Over Online! 

Cheers,
Si

Score = 8.7 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment