Menu

Hey everyone, check it out! Game Over... continue? has its very own FaceBook page! Click on the link and 'like' us! Game Over... continue? on FaceBook!!!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Infamous 2 (8.8/10)

To read the official full length review follow the link here: inFAMOUS 2.

To tell the truth, I was never a big fan of inFAMOUS. A lot of people were, I've had many "heated" discussions about this. Sure, it was a solid game in many respects, but there were a lot of minor problems with it that just rankled me in particular. By the end inFAMOUS felt more like a chore than anything. Feel free to check out my full review here. However, I'm pleased to say that for the sequel Sucker Punch has taken the collective criticism to heart and actually solved a lot of the issues that plagued the original, especially for nitpicking moaners like yours truly. 

If you want to read more of my specific thoughts about the game, follow the link to read the full length review at VG Fever!

Cheers,
Si

Score = 8.8 / 10

P.S. I can't wait to play it through as evil Cole now!

No comments:

Post a Comment